Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Audio Recommendation

I rarely recommend anything before I have read/listened to it in its entirety. However, I have to recommend the Preaching Christ in a Post Modern World lectures by Ed Clowney and Tim Keller. (Link takes you to the podcast in itunes. I am unaware if there is another way to retrieve it.) This is simply brilliant. I have been edified. I have been educated. I have worshipped as I have listened to these lectures. And I've got many more lectures to go!!!!

Even though I do not enjoy sitting in classrooms, I think I would have enjoyed sitting in one of Clowney's classes very much.

The Question and Answer sessions are wonderful, as students often ask the very questions you are thinking. Clowney and Keller do a wonderful job of graciously and thoroughly answering the questions.

I can't recommend it enough!

Faith by Hearing also provides a link to the handouts in .pdf form.

No comments: